Terms & Conditions
- Failure to comply with the guidelines, rules, regulations, terms & condition or eligibility may be cause for disqualification and having your film pulled from screening or competition.
- By entering or submitting to any competition you are granting the right to screen your film publicly at least one time in the next year at the Leavenworth Film Festival.
- By entering or submitting to any competition you are granting the Leavenworth Film Festival the right to use screen grabs, press materials, and up to 30 second clips from your movie on our advertisements, press materials, festival programs to promote the event.
- By entering or submitting to any Leavenworth Film Festival competition you acknowledge that you are not entitled to any refund or damage claims of any kind if your film is unable to screen due to technical or operational difficulties or if your film needs to be rescheduled or delayed for any reason.
- Leavenworth Film Festival is not responsible for films that are missing, damaged, unreadable, lost in transit, or stolen not is the Leavenworth Film Festival responsible for broken or non-functioning films.
- Leavenworth Film Festival reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- All fees are non-refundable.
- The Entrant agrees to indemnify The Leavenworth Film Festival, their respective successors, assigns, licensees and their respective officers, directors, members, agents and employees and hold them harmless from and against any and all claims, liability, losses, damages, costs, expenses (including reasonable legal fees) and penalties arising out of, resulting from, based upon or incurred because of a breach by the Entrant of any statement, representation or warranty made by the Entrant in this entry form.
General. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. You agree that this Agreement may be automatically assigned by The Leavenworth Film Festival, in its sole discretion, to a third party. Section headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. This Agreement, along with any other terms and conditions regulating use of the Website, sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between us with respect to the subject matter hereof. The provisions of this Agreement and any ancillary terms and conditions will survive termination or expiration to the extent necessary to carry out the intentions of the parties.
Copyright. All content contained on Leavenworth Film Festival Website, including but not limited to video, clips, photographs, text, graphics, logos, icons, images and software (collectively, “Content”), is the property of Leavenworth Film Festival and is protected by U.S. and/or international copyright laws. Any reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance of the content contained is strictly prohibited. If you use material appearing on the Website contrary as set forth in the Agreement, you may be liable for infringement, misappropriation or other causes of action to the fullest extent of the law.
Trademarks. Unless otherwise indicated, all names, graphics, designs, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, commercial markings, trade dress, and service names included in the Website are trademarks of the Leavenworth Film Festival and are protected by the trademark laws of the United States and other jurisdictions. You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, distribute, modify or post any Trademarks in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to or distribution of materials on the Website, without our prior written consent. The Trademarks may not be used in any manner that is likely to cause confusion, or in any manner that disparages or discredits us.
Risk of Loss. You acknowledge and agree that your only remedy for failures, delays or interruptions with respect to the ordering of and delivery of passes ordered by you through the Website or submissions sent through the website or any partner or affiliate is limited to a refund for such passes, issued at the discretion of the Leavenworth Film Festival.
Right To Enter. Entrants warrant that they have the legal right to enter film work to the Leavenworth Film Festival. As Director/Producer/Submitter of the Film, entrants have submitted and represent and warrant to the Leavenworth Film Festival that the Film and all parts thereof are original; that the Film does not contravene the rights of any person or entity and that entrants own or control the Film and all parts thereof and have the sole authority to submit the Film to the Leavenworth Film Festival; the Film entrants submitted to the Leavenworth Film Festival is not subject to nor threatened by any litigation. Entrants acknowledge that no fiduciary or confidential relationship now exists between the Festival and entrants, and entrants further acknowledge that no such relationship is established by these guidelines, the submission of the Film, or by the Leavenworth Film Festival’s acceptance, review or retention of the Film.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ATTENDANCE AT LEAVENWORTH FILM FESTIVAL EVENTS, OR ENTERING INTO ANY LEAVENWORTH FILM FESTIVAL EVENT, CONTEST, FESTIVAL OR COMPETITION IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE LEAVENWORTH FILM FESTIVAL DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY, CORRECTNESS, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY CONTENT APPEARING ON THE WEBSITE AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT APPEARING ON THE WEBSITE, OR GENERALLY FOR THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR QUALITY OF ANY CONTENT APPEARING ON THE WEBSITE OR ANY OTHER METERIALS PUBLISHED, UNPUBLISHED OR DISTRIBUTED BY THE LEAVENWORTH FILM FESTIVAL, OR ITS AFFILIATES. THE LEAVENWORTH FILM FESTIVAL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FAILURES, DELAYS OR INTERRUPTIONS OF THE WEBSITE. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” AND THE LEAVENWORTH FILM FESTIVAL MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND TO YOU, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. SPECIFICALLY, THE LEAVENWORTH FILM FESTIVAL DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE LEAVENWORTH FILM FESTIVAL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY YOUR RELIANCE ON CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR CAUSED BY YOUR CONDUCT. THE LEAVENWORTH FILM FESTIVAL DOES NOT GUARANTEE CONTINUOUS, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE, AND THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE MAY BE INTERFERED WITH BY NUMEROUS FACTORS OUTSIDE OF OUR CONTROL.